Within this Policy you will find covered matters related to the following:
- Information We Collect
- Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- How We Use Your Information
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Online Analytics
- Your Choices
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Children’s Privacy
- Do Not Track
- Contact Information
Information We Collect
We collect and store information about you in multiple ways, including when you provide information directly to us and when we passively collect information from you, such as from your browser or device.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We collect and store all information that you provide to us when using this Website. You might provide information to us in a variety of ways such as (but not limited to) when you submit any of the following on our Website: information requests, business proposals, employment inquiries, and responses to surveys.
The information you provide may include, but is not limited to: full name, home address, phone number, e-mail address and password, employment history, and your answers to background information questions.
Information Collected Automatically
When you visit any page on this Website, we use a program that monitors and evaluates this Website’s traffic. It automatically records every visitor’s host, domain name, pages visited, length of user session, browser type and/or IP address.
When you visit and interact with this Website, Alyvant and third parties with whom Alyvant has contracted to provide services to Alyvant, may collect information via cookies, pixels, web beacons, or other tracking mechanisms (for example, a catalog of the site pages you visit, or your IP address), described in more detail, below.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
We may also collect data about your use of the Website through the use of Internet server logs, cookies, tracking pixels, and/or other tracking technologies. A web server log is a file where website activity is stored. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website that enables us to: (a) recognize your computer; (b) store your preferences and settings; (c) understand the web pages of the Website you have visited; (d) perform searches and analytics; and (e) assist with security administrative functions. Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads, and/or email, and that are designed to provide usage information like ad impressions or clicks, measure popularity of the Website and associated advertising, and to access user cookies. We also may include web beacons in email messages, newsletters, and other electronic communications to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics, personalization, and advertising. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Please note that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Microsoft Edge; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari)
How We Use Your Information
We may use the Information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- complete any transactions you request online;
- provide, improve, and troubleshoot this Website;
- improve our products and services, and identify, develop, and offer new or expanded products and services;
- notify you about updates, products, services, and/or special offers from Alyvant, its affiliates, and selected third parties;
- ask you to participate in brief surveys; and/or
- generate aggregate statistical studies and conduct research related to our products and services and the use of this Website.
We may combine information that we collect from you and about you (including automatically collected information) with information we obtain about you from our affiliates and/or non-affiliated third parties, and use such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Website. We may use de-identified and/or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and/or others.
Please note that, based upon your specific relationship(s) with Alyvant, we may use your information in ways described in more detail in one or more Other Agreements.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to certain third parties with whom we have a direct or indirect business or contract relationship, under the following circumstances:
To our subsidiaries or affiliates:
We may disclose your information to other companies within the Roivant family of companies.
To our partners:
We may disclose your information to our partners, including other companies and academic institutions.
To service providers:
We disclose your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, including without limitation market research, data storage, data analysis and processing, and legal services. When you request other services, we will provide your information to third parties with whom we arrange for those services to be provided.
To protect ourselves or others:
We may also disclose information collected on this Website, in accordance with applicable law, to assert or defend our rights and property, to prevent harm to others, to collect a debt, or in response to legal processes such as subpoenas.
To comply with the law:
We may also provide (or reserve the right to provide) information to regulators, law enforcement authorities, courts, and other governmental authorities, consistent with applicable laws.
For organizational transfers:
As we continue to develop our organization, we may acquire, merge or partner with other organizations. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions, e.g., due diligence) user information may be among the transferred assets. If any of Alyvant’s assets are sold or transferred to a third party, customer information (such as your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
Please note that, based upon your specific relationship(s) with Alyvant, we may disclose your information in ways described in more detail in one or more Other Agreements.
We may use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics) on our Services to collect and analyze the information discussed above, and to engage in auditing, research or reporting. The information (including your IP address) collected by various analytics technologies described in the “Cookies” section will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive, analyzing usage trends, assisting with fraud prevention, and providing certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
If you receive email from us, we may use certain analytics tools, such as clear GIFs, to capture data such as when you open our message or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
You have the ability to opt out of receiving promotional communications from Alyvant by emailing us at email@example.com or clicking the unsubscribe link in the relevant email. Remember, however, that even if you opt out of promotional communications, Alyvant may still e-mail you in order to provide a product or service that you request.
Except as otherwise specified in any Other Agreement, you can also access your information, update or correct factual errors in your information by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Links to Third Party Sites
On our Website, we may link to third party websites, such as our partner companies, academic institutions, or employment listings. For example, to view a job description or apply to an open position, you may be rerouted to a third-party website. Please note, Alyvant does not control the privacy policies or practices of these third-party sites. You should review those policies before providing any information.
Alyvant has established safeguards to help protect prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of your information, but cannot guarantee that your information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy (for example, as a result of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate applicable law or relevant Web policies).
This Website is not directed at children and we do not knowingly collect personal information (as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as practicable. If a child provides us with this type of information online, please contact us to have the account deactivated by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Although our Website currently does not recognize or respond to the various web browser Do Not Track signals, we do offer you choices to manage your preferences as described in the “Your Choices” section, above. To learn more about browser tracking signals and Do Not Track please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org.
320 W 37th Street
New York, NY 10018.
Aly Go App
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the App.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies only to information we collect in this App and in other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This Policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any of our other apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not download, register with, or use this App. By downloading, registering with, or using this App, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this App after we revise this Policy means you accept those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, address, and telephone number (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location (if authorized on your mobile device), title, and gender.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us.
- Information automatically recorded by the App including, if authorized on your mobile device, your location.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include your employer, analytics companies, your mobile device manufacturer, and your mobile service provider.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Alyvant’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Alyvant about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Alyvant, our customers or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by submitting a request to us via email.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone or reuse your password.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We may update our Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will post the new Policy on this page.
The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the end of this document. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you and for periodically visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy is effective as of April 2021.